Before expecting follow through from others a little self reflection is in order here. How do I sustain healthy living practices? Three topics come to mind immediately and bear some thought
- Recognizing my value and the worth of my dreams
- having like minded friends and
- grace for a fresh start each day.
When I see myself as an individual of worth and that I have something of value to contribute to my world then choosing healthy practices will support me in my endeavors.
- eating balanced meals using the My Plate,
- exercise, "10 minutes at a time is fine"
- regular Rest and Relaxation
- Spiritual renewal and fellowship
|Supportive like minded friends always helps|
Fresh start each day
Waking with an attitude of thankfulness for a new day, not living for perfection, but enjoying the day and flexibly navigating unexpected events. Supporting my body, mind and soul with healthy choices of fresh fruits and veggies, positive-supportive thinking and conversations and an attitude of prayer. It won't change my circumstances, but I can change my outlook and response.